Saving time with LG EasyClean oven - Think Business Kenya

Breaking

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Saving time with LG EasyClean oven


I have a confession: I only started using my oven six months ago.

When I recently posted on a WhatsApp group on steps of operating my oven, my girlfriends thought I was talking of being pregnant. I have owned my oven for the last three years and only got the courage to operate it a few months ago.

Over the years, my main fear was how do I keep the oven super clean? I imagined that it had to be a chore that involved spraying the oven with an oven cleaner, wearing rubber gloves and using a soft cleaning pad to avoid scratching the surfaces. Like with my love for food, how long would I have to persevere this? I am already spending a long time in food preparation.

That is why when my friend told me about the LG EasyClean Oven, I had to find out more. This oven has the EasyClean technology that makes cleaning your oven stress-free. All one needs to do is to spray water inside the oven (sides, pan and grill) and switch it on for 20 minutes or less.

With the heat, the high heat in the oven melts away the grease reducing the time one would have used n scrubbing the oven. Combined with the oven’s Aqua Clean Enamel (ACE) coating, the EasyClean technology allows the water to separate the residue from the ovens surfaces meaning you never have to use harsh chemicals.

Other specifications that make it an awesome product is the Wi-Fi feature that allows you to control the oven including alerting you when the timer goes off.

“LG’s smart kitchen solutions seek to make cooking convenient for our customers right from the start of meal preparation to the actual clean up. With the use of artificial intelligence we have been able to provide innovative solutions to everyday struggles in the kitchen,” says Mr. Moses Murji, LG East Africa Marketing Manager.

It gets better if you have the LG QuadWash dishwasher as the oven sends the necessary dishwashing information and the washer prepares the water and detergent for the utensils. Now this is the real internet of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment